Centricity is an AI & Machine Learning company bringing actionable, customer centric insights to today’s modern retailer & CPG companies. We harness billions of customer data points for insights that lead to strategic purchase decisions. In a disrupted retail landscape, our automated data and trend spotting keeps you ahead of the curve. Modern retailing demands modern tools, and Centricity is built for that exact purpose.
Currently, we are expecting to be largely human-powered, with our first NLP product delivered by the end of the year. We need to train that product and serve results to our Clients in an efficient, visually appealing manner. Our annotation tool needs to be as highly optimized as possible to maximize throughput and minimize cost per URL while preserving accuracy and preventing systemic bias. Our Client UI needs to be intuitive to first-time users, and highly functional for expert users.
About the Role
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Data Ingestion team. This is a great opportunity for a passionate technologist who loves problem solving and values learning and growth.
- Build robust, scalable and interoperable applications and services that can ingest and transfer very large amounts of data
- Provide support for your product and applications by being the point of contact for client IT teams
- Implement new features while applying software development and security best practices
- Assist with the client onboarding process by facilitating ingestion of client data
- Maintain and develop new features for existing api's and UI's
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs
- Writing and maintaining developer documentation
- Writing unit tests
Skills and Knowledge
*NOTE: This list is meant as a nice to have, not a list of requirements, we strongly encourage applicants of all backgrounds and skill sets to apply*
- Python, Node.js, Go, or other back end programming language
- Strong experience with either AWS or GCP
- Relation or NOSQL database
- Linux administration