Centricity is an AI & Machine Learning company bringing actionable, customer centric insights to today’s modern retailer & CPG companies. We harness billions of customer data points for insights that lead to strategic purchase decisions. In a disrupted retail landscape, our automated data and trend spotting keeps you ahead of the curve. Modern retailing demands modern tools, and Centricity is built for that exact purpose.
About This Role
We're looking to hire our first Sales Engineer to partner with our Sales Team as a technical resource while engaging with prospective clients. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding potential customers' technical needs and translating them into how our platform could help solve their problems.
- Develop and maintain expertise in feature functionality and practical application of all our product offerings
- Help companies across varying industries to understand and evaluate the technical capabilities of our products, leading evaluation cycles to gain product fit consensus.
- Understand and interpret prospective customer requirements, delivering customized product demonstrations to match customer needs
- Design, validate and document technical solutions to share with prospective customers
- Collect and analyze feedback from prospective customers to influence roadmap, collaborating with sales engineering, engineering, and product management teams to meet our prospects' business challenges and align with our internal business objectives
- Participate in RFI/RFP process and respond to technical assessments
- 2+ years' professional experience working in a pre-sales, sales engineering, or related consulting role within enterprise software.
- Experience fully understanding technology platform capabilities
- Experience representing technical concepts to an audience of varying technical understanding
- Excellent verbal, written communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships with potential customers, understand their environment, and introduce new concepts to solve problems
- Ability to balance multiple competing priorities
- Comfort with a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- A passion for problem solving and roll up your sleeves demeanor
Ready to apply?
Great! Please send a CV and supporting statement which outlines why you would be a great fit for Centricity. We encourage you to send what you think is appropriate to showcase your skills and standout amongst others.